No products in the cart.
Wac’Em 100 Grain
Keep the Wac’Em 100 Grain out of the reach of children. The broad-heads is made in the United States. 100% hardened stainless steel. The .30″ Replaceable Blades, flies like a field point. With 1 1/4″ cutting diameter, and pumping blood trails. The Wac’Em 100 Grain cuts on contact. Caution the Wac’Em 100 Grain blades are extremely sharp, and handle with extreme care.
Installation Instructions for Wac’Em 100 Grain:
- Carefully hold the rear of the blade. Insert the blade tang into the forward slot.
- Insert the rearward end of the blade into the ferrule slot.
- Repeat 1 and 2 on the remaining blades.
- Install brass retaining ring (bevel forward) over the threads and into the blades.
- Now screw the broadhead into the arrow shaft and tighten securely.
Features For Wac’Em 100 Grain:
Borad-Head Type: Fixed Blade
Weight: 100 Grain
Number of Blades: 3
Cut Dia:1 1/32″
Replaceable Blades: Yes
Quantity : 4 Pack
100% Hardened stainless steel.
3 Blade cut on impact head.
Sharpens on any flat stone.
We guarantee the same level of service to our online customers that we offer to our friends and family that come in to our retail location. Our mission is to exceed your expectations of an online store.
|Archery accessories manufacturer|